Training camp and preseason all have come to a close and the real deal is ten days away. A few cuts to make and a decision at QB is all that is left before the Falcons come to town. In this podcast Craig puts a bow on the preseason and runs down the roster and his thoughts on each position.
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2010
Podcast: (44 Minutes)
In-Studio: Host Craig Wolfley w/producer sidekick Frank Murgia
– Thoughts on the 3-1 Preseason
– Keenan’s Comeback
– Inside Linebackers (5 for 2)
– The D-Line (A solid 6)
– QB or Not QB
– Running Backs (Out of the Machine and into the Dwyer)
– #4 Wide Receiver BATTLE
– The Offensive Line (Tough Calls for 7, 8, & 9)
– Bye, Bye, Ben
– Red Zone is not the Dead Zone.