Who should be on the Steelers’ Mount Rushmore?
Former Penn State defensive coordinator Tom Bradley and former Steelers Defensive Lineman Chris Hoke join former Pittsburgh Steelers offensive lineman and now broadcaster Craig Wolfley on his podcast.
LISTEN OR DOWNLOAD THE PODCAST LINK AT END OF POST:
THE PODCAST: TALKING POINTS:
• Wolf is wearing his Pro Bowl attire…a Hawaiian Shirt.
• The Steelers’ Mount Rushmore (Wolf, Tom & Hoke agree on two of the four)
• The Mount Rushmore of Pittsburgh Sports Media
• Hoke explains the difference between OTAs & Minicamp
• Who has a better chance to start game 1, Jarvis Jones or Le’ Veon Bell?
• Steelers’ player conditioning, it will make a difference.
• If Heath Miller does not start the season, who gets those catches?
• Wolf ask Tom Bradley if his brother Dr. James Bradley knows more about Ben’s knee surgery than reported.
• The Big Legursky shuffles off to Buffalo.
*Produced & posted by Frank Murgia and Wayne Weil…talent network, inc. | tni media, llc.