Youth football camps and amazing training camp battle stories from Wolf & Hoke.
Former Penn State defensive coordinator Tom Bradley and former Steelers Defensive Lineman Chris Hoke join former Pittsburgh Steelers offensive lineman and now broadcaster Craig Wolfley on his podcast.
LISTEN OR DOWNLOAD THE PODCAST LINK AT END OF POST:
THE PODCAST: TALKING POINTS:
• Tom reveals the most recent around the world locations listening to the podcast
• Youth Football Camps.
• The guys explain the shuttle run drill and compare times. Wolf says he ran a 4.32!!!
• Chris Hoke & Jeff Hartings are working a local high school camp.
• Hoke’s boys are in youth football camp and posting good run times. (Proud Papa)
• Tom Bradley breaks down the best type of youth football camps to send your boys. (Padded or unpadded?)
• Wolf & Hoke recall their training camp battles that include Hoke vs. Alan Faneca and Wolf vs Jack Ham.
• Seven new starters will be named in camp. The guys break down the position battles.
• Tom Bradley has an interesting early breakdown on First Round rookie Linebacker Jarvis Jones.
*Produced and posted by Frank Murgia and Wayne Weil of talent network, inc. | tni media, llc.