Wolf & Tom review Training Camp (so far) & The Craig Wolfley Podcast Mailbag
Former Penn State defensive coordinator Tom Bradley and former Steelers defensive lineman Chris Hoke join former Pittsburgh Steelers offensive lineman and now broadcaster Craig Wolfley on his podcast.
LISTEN OR DOWNLOAD THE PODCAST LINKED AT END OF POST:
THE PODCAST TALKING POINTS:
- Hokie’s off on special assignment at Steelers training camp, so producer Frank Murgia is filling in again this week.
- Wolf & Tom rate Hoke as a coach at camp.
- Hoke’s not the only former Steeler that’s a coaching intern at camp…
- Coach Tomlin is keeping camp tough, even with the new CBA conditions.
- Tom & Wolf break down zone blocking schemes.
- Tom explains the 3 Technique and the 9 Technique.
- The effectiveness of the stretch play.
- Which RB is the most surprising this camp?
- Jarvis Jones – competitive speed.
- Preview of 1st pre-season game vs. NY Giants.
- Wolf & Tom speculate on Landry Jones.
- The guys rate all RBs, WRs & TEs at camp.
- Tom goes over the Steelers defensive roster.
- Mike Adams on the left side?
- Three things Wolf wants to see in the 1st pre-season game.
- Wolf’s sideline attire.
- Social Media Mailbag: Wolf and Tom answer listener questions from Twitter and Facebook.
Listen & Download this episode of The Craig Wolfley Podcast here on SoundCloud:
* This podcast produced and posted by Frank Murgia and Wayne Weil of talent network, inc. | tni media, llc.