March 13, 2014
“Kettlebells and Younger Brothers”
Former Pittsburgh Steelers offensive lineman and now broadcaster Craig Wolfley podcasts on news from the Steelers, the NFL and the sports world at large, with the occasional odd story thrown in. Craig and his co-host/producer Frank Murgia are often joined by current and former NFL players and other guests.
Craig’s guests this episode are Justin Thomas from the Pittsburgh Sports Performance Center and Craig’s youngest brother, Dale Wolfley, legendary WVU offensive lineman and now WVU Football’s Broadcast Analyst.
PODCAST TALKING POINTS:
- Justin Thomas from Instinct Fitness, former law enforcement officer
- Russian Kettlebells – low cost utility training
- Working the ropes – sprinting for your arms
- The Burpies – aka the “Sissy Test”
- Old School training is becoming new again
- Sandbag training – like lifting an unweildly child
- Justin’s 30-Day Personal Training Experince
- Kettlebell Competitions
- How Justin went from policeman to personal trainer
- Brother to Brother: Craig gets his younger brother Dale on the phone
- Dale Wolfley, WVU Football Analyst, former WVU offensive lineman and Fiesta Bowl Champ
- Dale covers new WVU recruits, Aliquippa’s Dravon Henry, Rushel Shell and Jaleel Fields
- WVU’s QB controversy: Clint Trickett, Paul Millard and Skyler Howard
- OLB Edward Muldrow – long & lean
- Airing the ball out: pass-first vs. run-first
- Tom Bradley joining the WVU coaching staff, working D-line
- When Tom and Joe Paterno tried to recruit Dale to Penn State 27 years ago.
- News from Down Under: Australian python swallows a crocodile…
If you are interested in Kettlebell training with Justin, call him at Instinct Fitness in Bridgeville, Pa – 412-475-0312. Visit http://www.instinct-fitness.com/ for more info.
Double the Wolfley, Double the Trouble – Craig gets his younger brother Dale on the phone…
Python vs. Crocodile – this really happened!
• David Sedelmeier
* This podcast produced and posted by Frank Murgia and Wayne Weil of talent network, inc. | tni media, llc.
* Listen or Download the weekly web site podcast on SOUNDCLOUD.COM or on SoundCloud App on your Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod or Android Smartphone & Tablet (Links Listed Below)
SoundCloud Smartphone App Directions:
Download the FREE App from the Apple Apps store or the Google Play store.
Register or sign in with Facebook for FREE!
Search: Craig Wolfley Podcast
Hit the Subscribe and Heart icon and Boom! You are dialed in to listen whenever you like and the new episodes will come right to your phone each week.
LISTEN, DOWNLOAD, ENJOY