October 9, 2014
Former Pittsburgh Steelers offensive lineman and now broadcaster Craig Wolfley podcasts on news from the Steelers, the NFL and the sports world at large, with the occasional odd story thrown in. Craig and his co-host Frank Murgia often have current and former NFL players as guests.
The Craig Wolfley Podcast is proudly sponsored by J & D Waterproofing. Call them at 1-800-VERY-DRY
- Former DE Aaron Smith is down to 230 lbs.
- Steelers Nation representing in Jacksonville
- Wolf’s Weekly State of the Steelers Address
- Halftime Paratroopers & CB Brice McCain’s INT
- Looking ahead to Battling the Browns
- Wolf answers your questions from the Social Media Mailbag
- Things That Only Interest Wolf: The World’s Most Expensive Hamburger
Have questions for Craig Wolfley on the Steelers, football in general or just want to pick Wolf’s noggin on a random topic? Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, Tweet them to Wolf @CraigWolfley, or post them to the Tunch & Wolf Facebook Page! Wolf will answer each week’s best questions on the next Craig Wolfley Podcast.
Here’s a quick video on the making of the “Glamburger”, courtesy of www.telegraph.co.uk
• David Sedelmeier
* This podcast produced and posted by Frank Murgia and Wayne Weil of talent network, inc. | tni media, llc.
Hey Folks! We are back on iTunes.
As part of the Pittsburgh Podcast Network
Click the link below
On your iPhone/iPad download the “Podcast” app
Search “Pittsburgh Podcast Network” Subscribe for free and Boom!
Each new episode will automatically populate into the Pittsburgh Podcast Network feed along with other great shows by network.
* Listen or Download the weekly web site podcast on SOUNDCLOUD.COM or on SoundCloud App on your Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod or Android Smartphone & Tablet (Links Listed Below)
SoundCloud Smartphone App Directions:
Download the FREE App from the Apple Apps store or the Google Play store.
Register or sign in with Facebook for FREE!
Search: Craig Wolfley Podcast
Hit the Subscribe and Heart icon and Boom! You are dialed in to listen whenever you like and the new episodes will come right to your phone each week.
LISTEN, DOWNLOAD, ENJOY!