March 27, 2015
Former Pittsburgh Steelers offensive lineman and now broadcaster Craig Wolfley podcasts on news from the Steelers, the NFL and the sports world at large, with the occasional odd story thrown in. Craig and his co-host Frank Murgia often have current and former NFL players as guests.
Craig’s guests this episode are his former Steelers teammates Tunch Ilkin (in studio) and Gary Dunn (by phone).
The Craig Wolfley Podcast is proudly sponsored by J & D Waterproofing. Call them at 1-800-VERY-DRY
PODCAST TALKING POINTS:
- Wolf and Tunch get former Steelers NT Gary Dunn on the phone
- Gary’s Ocean View Pub in the Florida Keys
- The origins of Gary’s nicknames – “Nuke”, “Disco” & “The Crank”
- Chuck Noll hated bodybuilding
- 1976: Nine weeks of Steelers Training Camp
- When Gary intercepted John Elway at Mile High Stadium
- Tunch & Wolf helped Dunny tape his shoulder pads…
- Bruises with Mike Webster’s fingerprints
- Off the Field memories: Bowhunting with Steve Courson
Check out Gary Dunn’s The Ocean View Pub & Inn in Ilsamorada, FL
Have questions for Craig Wolfley on the Steelers, football in general or just want to pick Wolf’s noggin on a random topic? Email your questions to email@example.com, Tweet them to @CraigWolfley, or post them to the Tunch & Wolf Facebook Page! Wolf will answer each week’s best questions on the next Craig Wolfley Podcast.
@CraigWolfley, @TunchandWolf, @Steelers, @SteelersNRadio, @LightOfLife, @IronCitySports, @WayneWeil, @talentnetworktv, @tnimedia, @PghPodcast, @JDWaterproofing @TunchIlkin
• David Sedelmeier
* This podcast produced and posted by Frank Murgia and Wayne Weil of talent network, inc. | tni media, llc.
LISTEN, DOWNLOAD, ENJOY!