Former Pittsburgh Steelers offensive lineman and now broadcaster Craig Wolfley podcasts on news from the Steelers, the NFL and the sports world at large, with the occasional odd story thrown in. Craig and his co-hosts Frank Murgia & Wayne Weil often have current and former NFL players as guests.
Wolf’s guest this episode is his broadcast partner and former Steelers teammate, Tunch Ilkin.
The Craig Wolfley Podcast is proudly sponsored by J & D Waterproofing. Call them at 1-800-VERY-DRY http://www.jdwaterproofing.com/
This is a “Best Of” episode of previously aired material. This podcast was originally released in two parts in June 2014, following the passing of Chuck Noll. Wolf will return with an all new episode next week.
PODCAST TALKING POINTS:
- Wolf’s Eating and Tunch’s Missionary Work
- The passing of Coach Chuck Noll
- Tunch & Wolf share some of their favorite memories of Chuck
- Tunch’s book “Forged In Steel” draws many lessons from Chuck
- Chuck Noll as a teacher
- The changes in coaching from Chuck Noll’s era to today
- Chuck wasn’t known for his sense of humor…
- Coaching players to be better men
- Chuck Noll was the ultimate teacher
- Little-known Chuck Noll facts
- Wolf remembers the last time he saw Chuck
LISTEN, DOWNLOAD, ENJOY!
Have questions for Craig Wolfley on the Steelers, football in general or just want to pick Wolf’s noggin on a random topic? Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, Tweet them to @CraigWolfley, or post them to the Tunch & Wolf Facebook Page! Wolf will answer each week’s best questions on the next Craig Wolfley Podcast.
@CraigWolfley, @TunchandWolf, @Steelers, @SteelersNRadio, @LightOfLife, @IronCitySports, @WayneWeil, @PghPodcast, @JDWaterproofing @TunchIlkin
• David Sedelmeier
* This podcast produced and posted by Frank Murgia and Wayne Weil of talent network, inc. | tni media, llc.