Practice is in the books, gameplan installed, scouting report ready to breakdown. Pregame Meal w/ Tunch & Wolf is recorded weekly live-to-tape at Cadillac Ranch throughout the Steelers 2015/2016 season.
Former Pittsburgh Steelers offensive linemen and now broadcasters Tunch Ilkin and Craig Wolfley are two of the most popular and knowledgeable Steelers insiders. Join Tunch & Wolf as they prepare you for the Pittsburgh Steelers vs. the Baltimore Ravens in Week 4.
The Craig Wolfley Show’s “Pregame Meal w/ Tunch & Wolf” is proudly sponsored by J & D Waterproofing. Call them at 1-800-VERY-DRY or www.jdwaterproofing.com
Note: The next taping of Pregame Meal at Cadillac Ranch will be Friday, October 9 at 12:30.
PREGAME MEAL TALKING POINTS:
- Putting a bow on the Rams game: Steelers’ “Total Team” Win
- MRS. T’s PIEROGIES “STATE OF THE STEELERS”:
- Vick in for injured Ben, still learning offense
- Injuries: Roethlisberger, McCullers, Shazier, Cortez Allen
- LB Anthony Chickillo promoted from practice squad to 53-man roster
- ON DECK PREGAME MEAL SCOUTING REPORT: The Baltimore Ravens
- Ravens have same philosophy as last year, not the same lineup.
- WR Steve Smith Sr. is QB Joe Flacco’s only real weapon
- So many roster changes in Ravens’ defense…
- Tunch & Wolf’s Three Keys To The Game
** WATCH THE SHOW:
* LISTEN TO THE PODCAST:
Follow and Listen to the Pittsburgh Podcast Network
– The shows are free to listen for Apple, Android and Windows users on desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone via: iTunes, SoundCloud, TuneIn.
* Search: Pittsburgh Podcast Network.
TWITTER FOLLOWS: @CraigWolfley, @TunchIlkin, @TunchandWolf, @Steelers, @SteelersNRadio, @LightOfLife, @IronCitySports, @WayneWeil, @PghPodcast, @JDWaterproofing, @CaddyRanchPGH @MrsTsPierogies
• David Sedelmeier
Produced by talent network, inc. / t.n.i. media for Pittsburgh Podcast Network and Pittsburgh On Demand