Practice is in the books, gameplan installed, scouting report ready to breakdown. Pregame Meal w/ Tunch & Wolf is recorded weekly live-to-tape at Cadillac Ranch throughout the Steelers 2015/2016 season.
Former Pittsburgh Steelers offensive linemen and now broadcasters Tunch Ilkin and Craig Wolfley are two of the most popular and knowledgeable Steelers insiders. Join Tunch & Wolf as they prepare you for the Pittsburgh Steelers at the San Diego Chargers in Week 5.
The Craig Wolfley Show’s “Pregame Meal w/ Tunch & Wolf” is proudly sponsored by J & D Waterproofing. Call them at 1-800-VERY-DRY or www.jdwaterproofing.com
Note: The next taping of Pregame Meal at Cadillac Ranch will be Friday, October 16 at 12:30.
PREGAME MEAL TALKING POINTS:
- Six Degrees of Coaching Separation: Tunch to Dolphins Interim HC Dan Campbell
- Putting a bow on the Ravens game: Live by the Blitz, Die by the Blitz
- MRS. T’s PIEROGIES “STATE OF THE STEELERS”:
- WR Martavis Bryant returns from suspension
- Back from Injury: Shazier, C. Allen, McCullers, Spaeth, Wheaton
- ON DECK PREGAME MEAL SCOUTING REPORT: The San Diego Chargers
- OT King Dunlap – How does a 6′ 9″ guy get a concussion?
- QB Philip Rivers competitive, calls most plays
- TE Antonio Gates returns, WR Keenan Allen makes plays at slower speed
- Chargers’ defense 29th against the run
- Tunch & Wolf’s Three Keys To The Game
** WATCH THE SHOW:
* LISTEN TO THE PODCAST:
Follow and Listen to the Pittsburgh Podcast Network
– The shows are free to listen for Apple, Android and Windows users on desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone via: iTunes, SoundCloud, TuneIn.
* Search: Pittsburgh Podcast Network.
TWITTER FOLLOWS: @CraigWolfley, @TunchIlkin, @TunchandWolf, @Steelers, @SteelersNRadio, @LightOfLife, @talentnetworktv, @pghondemand, @PghPodcast, @JDWaterproofing, @CaddyRanchPGH @MrsTsPierogies
• David Sedelmeier
Produced by talent network, inc. / t.n.i. media for Pittsburgh Podcast Network and Pittsburgh On Demand