THE LEADER’S WORKSHOP
The Leader’s Workshop is for anyone who wants to develop their leadership skills side-by-side with other “people of purpose”, these events feature learning and networking, equipping and encouragement. Excellent speakers engage learners from a diverse marketplace to share their experience as influencers and stewards of culture change — at work, at home and in community.
7 MONTH LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT SERIES
FEATURING ‘FORGED IN STEEL: Seven Time Tested Leadership Principles Practiced by the Pittsburgh Steelers’ by Tunch Ilkin & Damian Williams
Thursday, September 15, 2016
7:30 – 9:00 AM in The Lodge at Penn State Beaver
Objectives: As a result of this experience, participants will:
1. Utilize transformative principles of leadership for personal, spiritual, and professional growth.
2. Strengthen abilities to establish more effective relationships within your sphere of influence.
3. Create a personalized plan to clearly identify purpose, values and a leadership perspective.
- September 15 – Inspiring Standards
- October 20 – Contagious Humility
- November 17 – Servant Leadership
- January 19 – Strategic Team Making
- February 16 – Passionate Execution
- March 16 – Continuous Improvement
- April 20 – Mental Toughness