Wolf’s 10 Things Learned in Training Camp & Big Ben needs to take charge
Former Penn State defensive coordinator Tom Bradley and former Steelers defensive lineman Chris Hoke join former Pittsburgh Steelers offensive lineman and now broadcaster Craig Wolfley on his podcast.
LISTEN OR DOWNLOAD THE PODCAST LINKED AT END OF POST:
THE PODCAST TALKING POINTS:
- Hokie’s off for Steelers training camp, so producer Frank Murgia is filling in again this week.
- Wolf & Tom discuss their worst golf shots.
- Wolf ‘s “10 Things I Learned in my First Steelers Training Camp.”
- Mike Webster – legendary master of locker room pranks.
- Coach Tomlin to Big Ben: take charge of your team formally & informally.
- Team bonding in Wolf’s playing days vs. team bonding today.
- Wide Receivers using height as an advantage.
- Tom’s upcoming radio gigs.
- Is Le’Veon Bell the Steelers’ new #1 RB?
- The Bengals are on HBO’s “Hard Knocks.” Again.
- Wolf did line up as a TE on occasion…
- Wolf’s take on the Royal Baby, Prince George of Cambridge
- Wide-outs racing cheetahs on Nat Geo’s Big Cat Week.
- Vampire graves found in Poland?
- The guys are eating Roadside Rib’s “Big Ben’s BBQ” after the show, and Wolf is wearing a white shirt…
This week’s food sponsor is “Big Ben’s Barbeque Products”
THANK YOU to John & Katie Kosko of “Roadside Ribs”
BUY BIG BEN’S BBQ Products at Pennsylvania Macaroni Company
FOLLOW @BBQBens on Twitter
LIKE “Big Ben’s BBQ” on Facebook: Big Ben’s BBQ
Also, check out www.blackandgoldfundraising.com for information on how to utilize the fundraiser for your organization.
* This podcast produced and posted by Frank Murgia and Wayne Weil of talent network, inc. | tni media, llc.