Steelers’ No-Huddle Befuddles the Ravens.
Former Penn State defensive coordinator Tom Bradley and former Steelers defensive lineman Chris Hoke join former Pittsburgh Steelers offensive lineman and now broadcaster Craig Wolfley on his podcast.
PODCAST TALKING POINTS:
- The Steelers deflate the Ravens like the Duck at the Point.
- Wolf, Tom and Hokie each had a busy week.
- Heinz Field was packed and electrified.
- Steelers played with a sense of urgency.
- Todd Haley’s play-calling is getting innovative.
- Tom explains difficulty of defending against an innovative, unpredictable offense.
- Steelers offensive line finally dominating the line of scrimmage, protecting Ben & RBs.
- Antonio Brown has most catches of any Steeler in 1st six games.
- The differences between the “21” and “12” personnel packages.
- Steelers no-huddle kept Ravens defense befuddled.
- Why Troy will jump routes to make big plays.
- Willie Gay making key textbook plays.
- Lamarr Woodley playing like he’s got something to prove.
- Remembering L.C. Greenwood.
- Looking forward to playing Oakland Raiders.
- Steelers-Ravens rivalry like Hatfields & McCoys.
- David Sedelmeier
* This podcast produced and posted by Frank Murgia and Wayne Weil of talent network, inc. | tni media, llc.
* Listen or Download the weekly web site podcast on SOUNDCLOUD.COM or on SoundCloud App on your Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod or Android Smartphone & Tablet (Links Listed Below)
SoundCloud Smartphone App Directions:
Download the FREE App from the Apple Apps store or the Google Play store.
Register or sign in with Facebook for FREE!
Search: Craig Wolfley Podcast
Hit the Subscribe and Heart icon and Boom! You are dialed in to listen whenever you like and the new episodes will come right to your phone each week.
LISTEN, DOWNLOAD, ENJOY!