March 1, 2014
“Champion Weightlifter and 2016 Olympic Hopeful Kevin Cornell”
Former Pittsburgh Steelers offensive lineman and now broadcaster Craig Wolfley podcasts on news from the Steelers, the NFL and the sports world at large, with the occasional odd story thrown in. Craig and his co-host/producer Frank Murgia are often joined by current and former NFL players and other guests.
Craig’s guest this episode is 2016 Olympic Weightlifting Hopeful Kevin Cornell.
UPDATE: From the March 2, 2014 Arnold Classic.
- Kevin Cornell lifted 160-190 325lb/418/lb
- He won First Place in his weight class and is now a Two-Time Arnold Classic Champion.
- Congratulations Kevin.
PODCAST TALKING POINTS:
- Kevin’s transformation from skinny baseball player to potential Olympian weightlifter.
- 2016 Summer Games in Brazil
- Kevin offers Online Coaching through his website
- Why Kevin started lifting at this level
- Training with “No Limits”
- The difference between the Clean & Jerk and the Snatch
- Wolf remembers participating in World’s Strongest Man
- “Walking Around Strong”
- Getting into shape to get into shape
- Preparing for competition – mentally, emotionally and spiritually
- Staying healthy
- The Arnold Classic
- Schwarzenegger’s Golf Cart
- Training in Pittsburgh Vs. Other Cities
- CrossFit Training Methodology
Checkout Kevin’s website at www.kevincornellfitness.com
• David Sedelmeier
* This podcast produced and posted by Frank Murgia and Wayne Weil of talent network, inc. | tni media, llc.
* Listen or Download the weekly web site podcast on SOUNDCLOUD.COM or on SoundCloud App on your Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod or Android Smartphone & Tablet (Links Listed Below)
SoundCloud Smartphone App Directions:
Download the FREE App from the Apple Apps store or the Google Play store.
Register or sign in with Facebook for FREE!
Search: Craig Wolfley Podcast
Hit the Subscribe and Heart icon and Boom! You are dialed in to listen whenever you like and the new episodes will come right to your phone each week.
LISTEN, DOWNLOAD, ENJOY