April 10, 2014
“A Burner, a Scraper and Steelers South of the Border”
Former Pittsburgh Steelers offensive lineman and now broadcaster Craig Wolfley podcasts on news from the Steelers, the NFL and the sports world at large, with the occasional odd story thrown in. Craig and his co-host/producer Frank Murgia are often joined by current and former NFL players and other guests.
Craig’s guests this episode include former Steelers running back Willie Parker, and former show regular Coach Tom Bradley calls in on his new gig at WVU.
PODCAST TALKING POINTS:
- Wolf just got back from the Steelers fan camp in Mexico City…
- Producers Frank & Wayne to hit the gym at Instinct Fitness
- Former Steelers RB Willie Parker calls in
- Steelers preseason schedule released: at NYG, vs BUF, at PHI, vs CAR
- Eli Manning’s playlist
- The Bills are coming to Latrobe…
- Wolf remembers scrimmaging the Redskins in Carlile, Pa.
- Eagles release DeSean Jackson
- Jericho Cotchery returns to Heinz Field as a Carolina Panther
- Wolf & Frank review current and prospective Steelers WRs
- Former show regular & new WVU D-Line/Asst. Head Coach Tom Bradley calls in
- 40th anniversary of the Steelers 1974 Draft Class – Hall of Famers Swann, Stallworth, Lambert & Webster
- Craig’s outrage at the Hall of Fame for still not inducting the great Donnie Shell
- The Richard Sherman/Michael Crabtree feud continues
- Redskins OT Trent Williams says new head coach Jay Gruden gave team a “new aura”
- Things That Only Interest Wolf: Foods endorsed by Pittsburgh athletes
• David Sedelmeier
* This podcast produced and posted by Frank Murgia and Wayne Weil of talent network, inc. | tni media, llc.
* Listen or Download the weekly web site podcast on SOUNDCLOUD.COM or on SoundCloud App on your Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod or Android Smartphone & Tablet (Links Listed Below)
SoundCloud Smartphone App Directions:
Download the FREE App from the Apple Apps store or the Google Play store.
Register or sign in with Facebook for FREE!
Search: Craig Wolfley Podcast
Hit the Subscribe and Heart icon and Boom! You are dialed in to listen whenever you like and the new episodes will come right to your phone each week.
LISTEN, DOWNLOAD, ENJOY