August 20, 2014
Craig’s guests this week are his former Steelers teammate, best friend and current broadcast partner Tunch Ilkin, and Tunch’s co-authors of Forged In Steel, Mark Miner and Damian Williams.
Welcome our Title Sponsor of the Craig Wolfley Podcast.
J&D Waterproofing and Home Improvements is a Third Generation family owned business.
Celebrating 75 Years of Service in waterproofing,Wall Anchors, Excavation, Drive Ways, Windows, Roofing, Gutters, and Siding Remodeling.
Former Pittsburgh Steelers offensive lineman and now broadcaster Craig Wolfley podcasts on news from the Steelers, the NFL and the sports world at large, with the occasional odd story thrown in. Craig and his co-host/producer Frank Murgia are often joined by current and former NFL players and other guests.
- Tunch & Damian on strategic team making
- Guys who love playing football vs. guys who love being football players
- Defining “Passionate Execution”
- Chuck Noll was not a motivational guy
- How Chuck Noll could say 300 things in three words
- Continuous Improvement: feeling good vs. getting good
- Why weathered men make the best mentors
- Mental toughness: easy success doesn’t exist
*This is the second part of a two-part episode.
Listen to Forged in Steel Podcast Part 1 of 2 released 08-08-2014.
Check out the websites for the Forged In Steel book, the Leadership League, and Mark Miner Communications.
• David Sedelmeier
* This podcast produced and posted by Frank Murgia and Wayne Weil of talent network, inc. | tni media, llc.
Hey Folks! We are back on iTunes.
As part of the Pittsburgh Podcast Network
Click the link below
On your iPhone/iPad download the “Podcast” app
Search “Pittsburgh Podcast Network” Subscribe for free and Boom!
Each new episode will automatically populate into the Pittsburgh Podcast Network feed along with other great shows by network.
* Listen or Download the weekly web site podcast on SOUNDCLOUD.COM or on SoundCloud App on your Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod or Android Smartphone & Tablet (Links Listed Below)
SoundCloud Smartphone App Directions:
Download the FREE App from the Apple Apps store or the Google Play store.
Register or sign in with Facebook for FREE!
Search: Craig Wolfley Podcast
Hit the Subscribe and Heart icon and Boom! You are dialed in to listen whenever you like and the new episodes will come right to your phone each week.
LISTEN, DOWNLOAD, ENJOY!