December 4, 2014
Wolf’s Weekly ‘State of the Steelers’ Address, Bengals On Deck, Social Media Mailbag and ‘Things That Only Interest Wolf”
Former Pittsburgh Steelers offensive lineman and now broadcaster Craig Wolfley podcasts on news from the Steelers, the NFL and the sports world at large, with the occasional odd story thrown in. Craig and his co-host Frank Murgia often have current and former NFL players as guests.
The Craig Wolfley Podcast is proudly sponsored by J & D Waterproofing. Call them at 1-800-VERY-DRY
- Wolf, Frank & 2-Dub recap Thanksgiving
- Review of Steelers mistakes vs. New Orleans
- Wolf’s State of the Steelers Address
- On Deck: The Cincinnati Bungles
- Social Media Mailbag: Wolf answers YOUR questions
- Things That Only Interest Wolf: 77-year-old woman is a champ weightlifter
Have questions for Craig Wolfley on the Steelers, football in general or just want to pick Wolf’s noggin on a random topic? Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, Tweet them to @CraigWolfley, or post them to the Tunch & Wolf Facebook Page! Wolf will answer each week’s best questions on the next Craig Wolfley Podcast.
• David Sedelmeier
* This podcast produced and posted by Frank Murgia and Wayne Weil of talent network, inc. | tni media, llc.
Hey Folks! We are back on iTunes.
As part of the Pittsburgh Podcast Network
Click the link below
On your iPhone/iPad download the “Podcast” app
Search “Pittsburgh Podcast Network” Subscribe for free and Boom!
Each new episode will automatically populate into the Pittsburgh Podcast Network feed along with other great shows by network.
* Listen or Download the weekly web site podcast on SOUNDCLOUD.COM or on SoundCloud App on your Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod or Android Smartphone & Tablet (Links Listed Below)
SoundCloud Smartphone App Directions:
Download the FREE App from the Apple Apps store or the Google Play store.
Register or sign in with Facebook for FREE!
Search: Craig Wolfley Podcast
Hit the Subscribe and Heart icon and Boom! You are dialed in to listen whenever you like and the new episodes will come right to your phone each week.
LISTEN, DOWNLOAD, ENJOY!