June 11, 2015
Craig’s guest this episode is Adam Crowley, radio host and senior producer at Steelers Nation Radio.
Former Pittsburgh Steelers offensive lineman and now broadcaster Craig Wolfley podcasts on news from the Steelers, the NFL and the sports world at large, with the occasional odd story thrown in. Craig and his co-hosts Frank Murgia & Wayne Weil often have current and former NFL players as guests.
The Craig Wolfley Podcast is proudly sponsored by J & D Waterproofing. Call them at 1-800-VERY-DRY http://www.jdwaterproofing.com/
PODCAST TALKING POINTS:
- Remembering WWE legend Dusty Rhodes
- Bacon Jerky & Big Sandwiches from Buffalo
- STATE OF THE STEELERS:
- OTAs end, mini-camp begins
- Looking at the WRs and LBs after OTAs
- Wolf has a few Top 3 lists going into this season…
- ON DECK: Adam Crowley’s “Five Things I Learned from 2015 OTAs”
- SOCIAL MEDIA MAILBAG: Wolf answers listener questions
- THINGS THAT ONLY INTEREST WOLF:
- Pizza Hut is doing a hotdog-stuffed crust pizza
- Japan wins World Custard Pie Throwing Championship
LISTEN, DOWNLOAD, ENJOY!
Have questions for Craig Wolfley on the Steelers, football in general or just want to pick Wolf’s noggin on a random topic? Email your questions to email@example.com, Tweet them to @CraigWolfley, or post them to the Tunch & Wolf Facebook Page! Wolf will answer each week’s best questions on the next Craig Wolfley Podcast.
@CraigWolfley, @TunchandWolf, @Steelers, @SteelersNRadio, @LightOfLife, @IronCitySports, @WayneWeil, @PghPodcast, @JDWaterproofing @adamcrowleySNR
• David Sedelmeier
* This podcast produced and posted by Frank Murgia and Wayne Weil of talent network, inc. | tni media, llc.