June 25, 2015
Craig’s guest this episode is Tad Wissel of the Pittsburgh Thunderbirds, the Pittsburgh team in the American Ultimate Disc League.
Former Pittsburgh Steelers offensive lineman and now broadcaster Craig Wolfley podcasts on news from the Steelers, the NFL and the sports world at large, with the occasional odd story thrown in. Craig and his co-hosts Frank Murgia & Wayne Weil often have current and former NFL players as guests.
The Craig Wolfley Podcast is proudly sponsored by J & D Waterproofing. Call them at 1-800-VERY-DRY http://www.jdwaterproofing.com/
PODCAST TALKING POINTS:
- Coffee, Nemacolin Resort & Royal Allowances
- STATE OF THE STEELERS:
- “Don’t Be That Guy Season” – Between Mini Camp & Training Camp
- Training Camp Memories
- Jerome Bettis’ HOF Ring Ceremony to be Week 4 vs. Ravens
- 53-year-old Herschel Walker says he can still play in the NFL
- ON DECK: Pgh Thunderbirds’ Tad Wissel phones in talking Ultimate & the AUDL
- SOCIAL MEDIA MAILBAG: Wolf answers listener questions
- THINGS THAT ONLY INTEREST WOLF:
- Colorado man wakes up to a bear nibbling his ankle
- Syracuse Ironman medals feature wrong city skyline
Check out highlights from the Pittsburgh Thunderbirds’ last game vs. the Chicago Wildfire:
Steelers WR Antonio Brown also gets involved playing Ultimate, check it out here:
For more on the Pittsburgh Thunderbirds and the American Ultimate Disc League, visit www.pghthunderbirds.com, and check their schedule for game times at Cupples Stadium on the Southside.
LISTEN, DOWNLOAD, ENJOY!
Have questions for Craig Wolfley on the Steelers, football in general or just want to pick Wolf’s noggin on a random topic? Email your questions to email@example.com, Tweet them to @CraigWolfley, or post them to the Tunch & Wolf Facebook Page! Wolf will answer each week’s best questions on the next Craig Wolfley Podcast.
@CraigWolfley, @TunchandWolf, @Steelers, @SteelersNRadio, @LightOfLife, @IronCitySports, @WayneWeil, @PghPodcast, @JDWaterproofing
• David Sedelmeier
* This podcast produced and posted by Frank Murgia and Wayne Weil of talent network, inc. | tni media, llc.