Craig’s guest this episode is his former Steelers teammate and his 970 ESPN broadcast partner, Tunch Ilkin.
Former Pittsburgh Steelers offensive lineman and now broadcaster Craig Wolfley podcasts on news from the Steelers, the NFL and the sports world at large, with the occasional odd story thrown in. Craig and his co-hosts Frank Murgia & Wayne Weil often have current and former NFL players as guests.
The Craig Wolfley Podcast is proudly sponsored by J & D Waterproofing. Call them at 1-800-VERY-DRY http://www.jdwaterproofing.com/
PODCAST TALKING POINTS:
- Guitar playing & swimming in a hurricane
- STATE OF THE STEELERS
- Three days in, no pads, not enough suffering
- Running Tests and Heat Exhaustion
- Head Coach Mike Tomlin personally coaching the secondary
- Different look to the defense under Keith Butler
- Player most looking forward to seeing in pads…
- THINGS THAT ONLY INTEREST WOLF:
- Detroit man combines football & bowling for a “fowling” good time
- Ohio man climbs into cougar pen at zoo – big kitties need love, too
LISTEN, DOWNLOAD, ENJOY!
Have questions for Craig Wolfley on the Steelers, football in general or just want to pick Wolf’s noggin on a random topic? Email your questions to email@example.com, Tweet them to @CraigWolfley, or post them to the Tunch & Wolf Facebook Page! Wolf will answer each week’s best questions on the next Craig Wolfley Podcast.
@CraigWolfley, @TunchandWolf, @Steelers, @SteelersNRadio, @LightOfLife, @IronCitySports, @WayneWeil, @PghPodcast, @JDWaterproofing @TunchIlkin @TomScrapBradley @NutsNMoreUSA @GNCLiveWell
• David Sedelmeier
* This podcast produced and posted by Frank Murgia and Wayne Weil of talent network, inc. | tni media, llc.