Practice is in the books, gameplan installed, scouting report ready to breakdown. Pregame Meal w/ Tunch & Wolf is recorded weekly live-to-tape at Cadillac Ranch throughout the Steelers 2015/2016 season.
Former Pittsburgh Steelers offensive linemen and now broadcasters Tunch Ilkin and Craig Wolfley are two of the most popular and knowledgeable Steelers insiders. Join Tunch & Wolf as they prepare you for the Arizona Cardinals at the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 6.
The Craig Wolfley Show’s “Pregame Meal w/ Tunch & Wolf” is proudly sponsored by J & D Waterproofing. Call them at 1-800-VERY-DRY or www.jdwaterproofing.com
A hearty thank you to our “State of the Steelers Address” segment sponsor Mrs. T’s Pierogies. Like them on Facebook, Follow @MrsTsPierogies, Pin on Pinterest, and Learn More.
Note: The next taping of Pregame Meal at Cadillac Ranch will be Friday, October 23 at 12:30.
PREGAME MEAL TALKING POINTS:
- Put a bow on the Bolts – Steelers Nation Stormed into San Diego
- MRS. T’s PIEROGIES “STATE OF THE STEELERS”:
- WR Martavis Bryant is back, but don’t shelve Darrius Heyward-Bey…
- Ben is throwing in 7-on-7 practice
- Antonio Brown’s comments not media savvy…
- ON DECK PREGAME MEAL SCOUTING REPORT: The Arizona Cardinals
- Bruce Arians returns to Pittsburgh & really wants to beat the Steelers
- Quick look at the O-line and the WRs
- WR Larry Fitzgerald a better blocker than any TE on Cardinals roster
- QB Carson Palmer looking healthy, strong & moblie
- Examining the Front 7 of the Cardinals’ defense
** WATCH THE SHOW:
(Click below to view via YouTube)
* LISTEN TO THE PODCAST:
Follow and Listen to the Pittsburgh Podcast Network
– The shows are free to listen for Apple, Android and Windows users on desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone via: iTunes, SoundCloud, TuneIn.
* Search: Pittsburgh Podcast Network.
TWITTER FOLLOWS: @CraigWolfley, @TunchIlkin, @TunchandWolf, @Steelers, @SteelersNRadio, @LightOfLife, @talentnetworktv, @pghondemand, @PghPodcast, @JDWaterproofing, @CaddyRanchPGH @MrsTsPierogies
• David Sedelmeier
Produced by talent network, inc. / t.n.i. media for Pittsburgh Podcast Network and Pittsburgh On Demand