Season 2 | Episode 01
Tunch Ilkin and Craig Wolfley are in the Wolf’s Den Studio at Pittsburgh Podcast Network for the new season of Pregame Meal! Tunch & Wolf start the show talking to Chefs Mike and Claire from Bill’s Bar & Burger about the new Tunch & Wolf Burger – available all September at Bill’s Bar & Burger, located at the Westin Convention Center in downtown Pittsburgh.
Tunch & Wolf then address the State of the Steelers, looking at injuries and the status of the depth chart heading into Week 1. They then close out the show with the scouting report on this week’s opponent, the Washington Redskins…
Get the Tunch & Wolf Burger along with the Black ‘N Gold Burger Platters and The Sports Platter at Bill’s Bar & Burger, 1001 Liberty Avenue, downtown Pittsburgh.
LISTEN to the Podcast show right here below or on iTunes, Soundcloud, Google Play Music, Stitcher Radio and tunein radio via “Pittsburgh Podcast Network”
Pregame Meal with Tunch & Wolf is proudly sponsored by J & D Waterproofing. Call them at 1-800-VERY-DRY
HOW TO LISTEN REGULARLY:
– All shows on the “Pittsburgh Podcast Network” are free and available to listen 24/7/365 worldwide. Audio On-Demand in your hand on smartphone, tablet, laptop and desktop computers. Search: Pittsburgh Podcast Network on all listening platforms and all of the shows on the network delivered to you feed.
Tunch and Wolf taste their own burger from Bills’ Bar & Burger.
Tunch Ilkin Testimonial | “Tunch & Wolf Burger” Bills, Bar & Burger Pittsburgh
Bill’s, Bar & Burger guest appearance on Tunch and Wolf Podcast
THE TUNCH & WOLF BURGER: Created by Tunch Ilkin and Craig Wolfley.
– Two 4 oz. beef patties, smoked gouda, bacon, caramelized onions, tomato, horseradish mayo, ketchup, and mustard on a Martin’s potato roll for $18. Pair with a vanilla malt shake for $24.
– Only through September – don’t miss it!
Black ‘N Gold Burger Platters:
– Black pepper crusted patty, cheddar cheese, Worcestershire-shallot jam, dijonnaise, pretzel bun, chips for $15.
The Sports Platter:
– Mini B’s, Boneless Buffalo Wings, Jalapeno Poppers, Onion Rings for $29.92
1001 Liberty Avenue at Westin Convention Center
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
@CraigWolfley, @TunchIlkin @TunchandWolf, @Steelers, @LightOfLife, @talentnetworktv, @PghPodcast, @JDWaterproofing @BillsBarNBurger
• David Sedelmeier