Monday Night Football, Steelers 0-2 and where they go from here…
Former Penn State defensive coordinator Tom Bradley and former Steelers defensive lineman Chris Hoke join former Pittsburgh Steelers offensive lineman and now broadcaster Craig Wolfley on his podcast.
PODCAST TALKING POINTS:
- Weigh-in Wednesday – Wolf was down to 279, back up to 288.
- Wolf got twisted around in the bowels of Paul Brown Stadium, ended up on wrong sideline.
- There is no game that matches the power & excitement of Monday Night Football.
- Paul Brown Stadium usually a mixed crowd, this time decidedly pro-Cincinatti.
- Hoke: 3/12 on 3rd Down conversions is not a recipe for success.
- Tom on the evolution of the game.
- David Paulson’s Red Zone fumble switched momentum of game from Steelers to Bengals.
- Steelers roster is in transition to younger players – veteran players need to mentor the new guys.
- Steelers D-line held Cincy to under 4 avg. rushing yards – normally a good day at the office.
- Manny Sanders making good catches, developing into a good blocking WR.
- Fernando Velasco did well replacing Pouncey, especially having learned Steelers system in only 6 days.
- James Harrison ended up being a non-factor for the Bengals, on field for only 14 plays.
- Special Teams looked good, Jarvis Jones in particular
- Sitting at 0-2, where do the Steelers do from here?
- Listener questions from the Social Media Mailbag
- David Sedelmeier
* This podcast produced and posted by Frank Murgia and Wayne Weil of talent network, inc. | tni media, llc.
* Listen or Download the weekly web site podcast on SOUNDLCOUD.COM or on SoundCloud App on your Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod or Android Smartphone & Tablet (Links Listed Below)
SoundCloud Smartphone App
Directions: Download the FREE App from the Apple Apps store or the Google Play store.
Register or sign in with Facebook for FREE!
Search: Craig Wolfley Podcast
Hit the Subscribe and Heart icon and Boom! You are dialed in to listen whenever you like and the new episodes will come right to your phone each week.
LISTEN, DOWNLOAD, ENJOY!
The Craig Wolfley Podcast – September 18, 2013 by talent network