Practice is in the books, gameplan installed, scouting report ready to breakdown. Pregame Meal w/ Tunch & Wolf is recorded weekly live-to-tape at Cadillac Ranch throughout the Steelers 2015/2016 season.
Former Pittsburgh Steelers offensive linemen and now broadcasters Tunch Ilkin and Craig Wolfley are two of the most popular and knowledgeable Steelers insiders. Join Tunch & Wolf as they prepare you for the Pittsburgh Steelers hosting the San Francisco 49ers in Week 2.
The Craig Wolfley Show’s “Pregame Meal w/ Tunch & Wolf” is proudly sponsored by J & D Waterproofing. Call them at 1-800-VERY-DRY or www.jdwaterproofing.com
*Most episodes taped on Fridays at 12:30pm. Specialty games – Thursday & Monday nights – will move the show tapings two days prior to that scheduled Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football game.
PREGAME MEAL TALKING POINTS:
- Steelers fine tuning, Patriots reinstate The Deflator
- STATE OF THE STEELERS:
- Limits on padded practices
- Vick perfect to simulate Kaepernick in practice
- Is CB Brandon Boykin ready?
- DeAngelo Williams after Le’Veon Bell’s return
- ON DECK: The San Francisco 49ers
- Looking at the Niners’ O-line
- Expect more zone coverage against Kaepernick
- Examining the San Francisco Secondary
- Cookie-Cutter Cornerbacks
** WATCH THE SHOW:
* LISTEN TO THE PODCAST:
Follow and Listen to the Pittsburgh Podcast Network
– The shows are free to listen for Apple, Android and Windows users on desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone via: iTunes, SoundCloud, TuneIn.
* Search: Pittsburgh Podcast Network.
TWITTER FOLLOWS: @CraigWolfley, @TunchIlkin, @TunchandWolf, @Steelers, @SteelersNRadio, @LightOfLife, @IronCitySports, @WayneWeil, @PghPodcast, @JDWaterproofing, @CaddyRanchPGH
• David Sedelmeier
Produced by talent network, inc. / t.n.i. media for Pittsburgh Podcast Network and Pittsburgh On Demand