Practice is in the books, gameplan installed, scouting report ready to breakdown. Pregame Meal w/ Tunch & Wolf is recorded weekly live-to-tape at Cadillac Ranch throughout the Steelers 2015/2016 season.
Former Pittsburgh Steelers offensive linemen and now broadcasters Tunch Ilkin and Craig Wolfley are two of the most popular and knowledgeable Steelers insiders. Join Tunch & Wolf as they prepare you for the Pittsburgh Steelers first game at the New England Patriots.
The Craig Wolfley Show’s “Pregame Meal w/ Tunch & Wolf” is proudly sponsored by J & D Waterproofing. Call them at 1-800-VERY-DRY or www.jdwaterproofing.com
A hearty thank you to our “State of the Steelers Address” segment sponsor Mrs. T’s Pierogies. Like them on Facebook, Follow @MrsTsPierogies, Pin on Pinterest, and Learn More.
*Most episodes taped on Fridays at 12:30pm. Specialty games – Thursday & Monday nights – will move the show tapings two days prior to that scheduled Pittsburgh Steelers NFL football game.
PREGAME MEAL TALKING POINTS:
- Tunch & Wolf recall their favorite pregame meals
- STATE OF THE STEELERS:
- Steelers make final cuts to 53-man roster
- Surprising releases and signings
- Defensive line depth is problematic
- DeAngelo Williams’ Work Ethic & Ben is at his Best
- ON DECK: The New England Patriots
- Heading into ceremonial pomp at Gillette Stadium
- Time of Possession is Key: Ben vs. Brady
- Rating the Pats’ linebackers & secondary
- Steelers can’t trade 3s for 7s with New England
- Brady & Pats’ O-line don’t look as good as they once did
- Brady in the Shotgun
** WATCH THE SHOW:
* LISTEN TO THE PODCAST:
Follow and Listen to the Pittsburgh Podcast Network
– The shows are free to listen for Apple, Android and Windows users on desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone via: iTunes, SoundCloud, TuneIn.
* Search: Pittsburgh Podcast Network.
TWITTER FOLLOWS: @CraigWolfley, @TunchIlkin, @TunchandWolf, @Steelers, @SteelersNRadio, @LightOfLife, @IronCitySports, @WayneWeil, @PghPodcast, @JDWaterproofing, @CaddyRanchPGH
• David Sedelmeier
Produced by talent network, inc. / t.n.i. media for Pittsburgh Podcast Network and Pittsburgh On Demand